You already know SmartWheels is the best way to get you rolling with your dream set of custom wheels and performance tires, but did you also know that SmartWheels is a great way to get your career rolling? We are a growing company that offers a fun, challenging work environment where honesty, integrity, creativity, and teamwork are rewarded. Financial success and opportunities to learn and advance can be yours at SmartWheels.
We have an excellent training program, competitive pay and outstanding benefits including: medical coverage, long and short term disability, employee purchase program, paid vacation and holidays, performance reviews and feedback and 401(k) retirement plan. Charlotte has a lot of talent, and we offer a number of great careers! Are you a salesperson with a desire to work with a rapidly growing company? Are you a tire installer at one of the big national shops – do you feel like you have more to offer than just changing tires all day? We want to hear from you today!
We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Wheel and Tire Installation Pros – installs wheels and tires on customers’ cars and performs all rotate-and-balance jobs for Smart Wheels customers.
- Customer Account Representatives – assists the CAM in contacting customers and assisting them in acquiring ownership of their wheels.
- Customer Account Managers – customer’s primary point of contact for any questions concerning payments or the status of an account.
- Customer Service Representatives – takes payments, verifies customer order forms, and assists the Sales Manager with sales and marketing.
- Sales Managers – responsible for sales and marketing activity for the store and assists the General Manager with inventory ordering and merchandising.
- General Managers – responsible for all store operations and customer satisfaction and oversees sales, collections, and installations.